Sitemap for Gregory K. Louie DDS, PC in Danville, CA
As prosthodontic practice in Danville, Gregory K. Louie, DDS, PC, provides our patients a full range of services. We work with patients to achieve their goals using state-of-the-art techniques and providing personalized care. If you are not sure what you need, start your search here.
This site map provides links to all the information you will need to get started with us. Look here for details on our services, location, hours of operation, and contact information. We have also included a link to a patient information form you can fill out before your appointment.
Patient education is an important aspect of what we do. Therefore, we offer a regular blog with information on common procedures, what makes one a good candidate, and how to be ready before and after. You will probably find the answers to your questions here, but we are always available by phone or email. Let us know how we can help.
To learn more about our services, how we can enhance your oral health, and how you feel about your smile, call us today. Our team can be reached at (925) 659-1142. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cosmetic Dental Services
Helpful Dental Information
- Adjusting to New Dentures
- Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants
- Dental Insurance
- Denture Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care Savings Account
- How Does Dental Insurance Work
- Multiple Teeth Replacement Options
- Office Roles – Who Am I Talking To
- Options for Replacing All of My Teeth
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Post-Op Care for Dental Implants
- Preventative Dental Care
- Questions to Ask at Your Dental Implants Consultation
- Solutions for Common Denture Problems
- Tell Your Dentist About Prescriptions
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- The Difference Between Dental Implants and Mini Dental Implants
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures
- What to Expect When Getting Dentures
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary
- When to Spend Your HSA
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants
Branded Dental Products
Still Can’t Find?
How Long Does It Take To Heal After LANAP Laser Treatment?
LANAP laser treatment is a powerful yet non-invasive way to treat periodontal disease. In contrast, the traditional alternative to LANAP combines procedures like gum flap surgery and SCP (scaling and root planning).The dissimilarity between these two approaches is huge: Traditional treatment involves making incisions to gums, peeling them back, removing infected tissue and suturing the…
How Long Do Dental Implants Last
Many dentists refer to dental implants as the “permanent tooth replacement option,” and while this descriptor is not necessarily inaccurate, it is not completely true, either. The longevity of a dental implant depends on several factors, including a patient’s oral health, lifestyle habits, dental hygiene practices, and diet, to name a few. Patients who are…